Hi again girls... yep it's me again for the second time today (you'll be bored soon!).... this time it's for the new Sugar Bowl Challenge..
I had to put this card together quite quickly, as I'd got my dates mixed up (comes from being OLD!)...but I think it turned out quite well... at least I'm pleased with it... and there's no pink! OK, OK, lilac is quite close to pink... and it does have lots of glitter... but what self respecting fairy would be without??!
- Image - Sugar Nellie Jasmine
- Colouring Medium - Copics and Promarkers - Lilac colours: V000, VO1, V04, O Blender,
- Papers from LOTV - Nitwits Paper Pad - Promises
- Spellbinders Rectangle Die
- Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags Die and Sentiment
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Small butterfly punch
- Glitter and Ribbon from stash
If you check out the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog HERE- you will see that you can win four wonderful Sugar Nellie images of your choice if your card is picked.... and if we have over 100 entries, you get to win SIX! How good is that?!
Also, take a look at the lovely cards my lovely teamies have made... some stunning work there!
Big, big hugs..