Hope you're all coping well with this heat.... I know we're always complaining, but it gets a tad TOO hot at times, doesn't it??
Now, it's time for our next challenge at In The Pink... this time the theme is 'Pink and Pearlie'... so I decided to make it very girlie too (poetry there methinks)... and to play with one of the new release little Tilda's I bought a few weeks back. (Yes..... I do have a little stash of Tildas now.... I own up!! But these new ones were very hard to resist..)
I've been seeing some cards around blogland with the 'no lines' technique, so decided to try that too... but as I didn't have a pale Memento ink, I just stamped a couple of images first, then used the next one which was by then, pale grey - to colour.
- Image - Tilda with Spitz Pocket
- Dies - SB Opulent Ovals, La La Land Crafts Banner, PTI Double Ended Banner
- Papers (swoon..) - Maja Design Sofiero (Limited Edition) - sooooooooo difficult to cut into
- Colouring Medium - Copics, Flexmarkers, Promarkers
- Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue for Dots
- Shading - Adirondack Lights Shell Pink
- Ribbon, Pearls, Glitter Card and Stickles from stash
- Sentiment - done on PC
I'd love you to join in with this challenge... pop over to In The Pink to see what the lovely Pink Ladies have come up with for wonderful inspiration... then get out your pink pens and paper, and enjoy some pink time - I mean.... we all love a bit of pink.... don't we girls???
Big hugs and Happy Crafting..