Hi lovely blogging friends..
This last two weeks has flown by... and it's time for another challenge at In The Pink... this time the theme is 'Pink with Flowers'... and this is what I've come up with. Yes.... those of you that know me well will be shocked... firstly it's a Tilda (I think I'm crossing over to the dark side here... getting slightly addicted...), secondly it has big flowers on it... (and I'm not known for my use of them).... and thirdly... a sentiment (which normally I don't know where to put so leave it off!)
- Image: Tilda Binding Flowers
- Coloured with Copics and Promarkers
- Dies: Spellbinders scalloped circle for negative die cut, MFT Die-namics Hybrid Rose for the flowers, Whimsy Postage Stamp Die for sentiment
- Sentiment: Whimsy Postage Stamp Sentiment
- Glitter and Gems from stash (as always!)
- Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Pink glue for dots
And now the VERY EXCITING bit...... (that is, if you weren't already excited enough by my card... LOL!)
If you pop over to In The Pink.... you will see that I've been joined by some wonderful ladies .... who are now to become the In The Pink Design Team (also known as The Pink Ladies!)..... and woooooooowwww to their stunning debut ITP creations.... goodness knows how I'm going to keep up!! I've been joined by the super talented :
I'd love you to join in all the pinkness HERE.... and let's have a PINK CELEBRATION!
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting..
Totally Tilda #73 - Going Postal (Postage stamp shape sentiment!)