Here I am again.... this time with a card that was a made 'just for my benefit'! You know what I mean? When it's not made to send someone, nor for a DT..... but just because!! I've had this lovely Gorjuss Girl for a few weeks now, and managed to have her half coloured (face, hair etc)... so this afternoon I decided she needed her dress coloured and then she just had to have be put on a card...... and here it is. I've put a couple of pics of the card on, one is with my OTT lite, and one without any lighting apart from natural. Neither photo has totally captured the lovely claret-ey colour perfectly, but their pretty close!
And for those that know my love of pink.... well this is just a very dark shade of pink!! hehe! And see the glitter on her dress???
Gorjuss Rose was a dream to colour...... I always love doing Gorjuss Girls hair.... you can get such a sheen on it! The papers I bought at the weekend on a trip that my lovely OH took me on... to Embsay Crafts in Skipton... he said he thought I needed cheering up on Saturday.... and for some reason I didn't really want to go!! But I'm glad I did, we took a picnic and ate it in the car overlooking a beautiful reservoir.... then went for a cream tea to our favourite tea rooms in Grassington..... where I just had to buy something for my new kitchen!! Yes??? Talking of the kitchen, I promise I'll get photos on here soon.... but it still has to have a couple of little bits of paint finished off first!
Right.. card recipe:
- Image - Gorjuss Rose
- Paper - Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove
- Card - Bazzill and Kraft
- Nestabilities - Large Classic Ovals
- Tim Holtz Tabs and Tags Die
- Handwritten sentiment
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Lace (from stash)
- Organza ribbon (from stash) - tied in a triple bow using bowmaker to make it more lush...
- Glamour Dust on her dress
- AtYouSpica Pen (black) for the hearts
- Glossy Accents (again for the hearts)
- Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
- Skin - E51, YR00, E02, E21, RV42
- Dress - R32, R35, R37, R39, R59
- Stockings - W3, W5, W7
- White Gel pen for dots on face
Challenges: Crafts and Me #87 - Lace
The Ribbon Girl - Use Ribbon or Lace