Tuesday 1 May 2012

Anything Goes Challenge - Things with Wings!

Hi BBB's

Well it's that time again........ time for another challenge over at Anything Goes...  We had some fabulous entries for the Tick Tock theme... pop over to the blog HERE to see if you were a winner!

Now the theme this time is 'Things with Wings'.....  so of course, in my mind, it has to be a fairy or a butterfly...  but thats just my way of thinking... lots of other things have wings too..
On my card I've used a Nellie Snellen image... Frog on Flower - I'd love to know what she is thinking!.  I've used a square nestie for the image, 3D'd her wings, coloured with promarkers and copics, and sprinkled with Glamour Dust.  Then I've used another nestie - Fleur de Lis Squares - for the filligree.  My flowers are made with a Cheery Lynn Miniature Rose Die, cut out of felt with a pearl gem in the centre.  I don't know the name of the DP - don't even know where it came from....  apart from it was in my stash!  Lots of these craft goodies are available from the lovely Lynne at The Craft Den - HERE.

The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.....but I had to cut it in half to have it like I wanted.

We really look forward to seeing your entries for this fab challenge.....  and if you need inspiration - you can always check out my lovely teamies' creations on the Challenge Blog....  they've come up with some fantastic ideas which will be sure to give you inspiration!

Big Hugs
Christine x


31 comments:

  1. Hi Christine - this gorgeous card is so "you" - pink, fairy, glitter - what more could a girl want! Love the felt flowers and the Nestie frame - totally fabulous!

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Christine,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i knew who this card belonged to striight away .. fairies and Pink.. had to be Christine lol
    Its gorgeous .. and i love the floral border
    How the kitchen?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous...

    Love the colour choices too....

    A gorgeous creation...


    Huggles Pops x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is another lovely sweet fairy creation defo your trade mark..sweet pink & girly..love it Christine.

    smiles Christine the other one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and lovely papers on your gorgeous card ,loving your flowers too.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, gorgeous card. Love that image and the depth you've given her wings!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aah this is so lovely and girly, love the stamp, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine honey, I am sorry I haven't been over for a bit, not enough time in the day! I have been looking though! I love your cute little card. Love the image and of course love the felt flowers! Hope you are ok. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, Christine! I LOVE this image and that fleur de lis square is stunning, think I might have to purchase that! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card besautiful image tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful and sweet image, just live those flowers.!!! They are beautiful...and the frantage below now that is wow! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christine,
    What a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colouring is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such stunning creations since my last visit, love them all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, Christine, and super cute! I love your image and colours and the felt flowers are so pretty! I apologize, I have not found good adresses in Antibes itself despite my googling. I have found one in Nice, but then I am not sure you are going there! Sorry I can't help you better... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. so stunning christine.really pretty colours and design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A 'Christine' card for sure; pink, pretty and fab!! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous Christine, love the sweet image and pretty little flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Chris, I LOVE your SWEET Fairy!!~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous Christine.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Christine, sooooo cute

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous!!! I so love this Christine and adorable flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card, love these Sugar Nellie stamps, beautiful flowers too x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, this is adorable, I love the little flowers,they match so well.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty pretty card! I love how you've split the sentiment. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty :o) Love this sweet image and her 3d'd wings look fab! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Christine...yes, am I a tad late! Again!
    Gorgeous card...all soft and sweet and pink and glittery and perfectly Christine :)

    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I this is super pretty I love the layout
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my! Soo sweet and you have really captured the magic of the fairy and the frog! Lovely soft choice of colours!
    I really hope we get another chance to meet!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is really PRETTY! Love all the flowers, so cute! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x