Monday 13 September 2010

A quickie!

Hi
Just wanted to post this very quick card - you know when sometimes you need to do something that doesn't take too much colouring or shading? Well this provided it! It's a design from Pink Petticoat - but careful if you go to buy it, make sure you click on the right item (very easy not to), as I made a mistake and ended up with an image I didn't want! Ah well, not to worry. I love this image - very simple, but I think very effective!

I've not been blogging too much lately as I'm busy making jewellery for an order I've taken - I do Swarovski and silver bracelets, earrings and necklaces. So I've had to get down to it! Saves life being boring huh?

I spent a lovely day on Saturday at the Harrogate Papercraft show and spent far too much! But the highlight of my day was meeting Christine (Nanaseaside) - and we had a lovely chat and a wander around! Nice to meet fellow bloggers. And to Sarah (StressedStamper) - sorry I didn't get there on Sunday too - was absolutely worn out after Saturday! Anyway - I eventually treated myself to a Cuttlebug - so my Wizard is now redundant! It took up far too much room and needed a stronger hand than I have! The Cuttlebug is much easier to work with and fits neatly away! I need to get the jewellery finished now so I can play with it!!


I'm also now on the countdown to my youngest daughter emigrating for a couple of years..... so emotions are running high! If you see tears on my blog in the next few days - well until 29th when she ACTUALLY goes...... just pass the tissues will you? Well........ Mum's are allowed....... aren't they?

Hugs to all
Christine x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card christine,the cupcake is fab and i love the sparkle and colours :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked for you hun...I too spent far too much - but loved every minute of it...will show some on my WOYWW desk tomorrow. Love this card nice and glittery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine hope you've recoverd from our day out??? so you got the BUG...LOL love this ohh soo gorgeous Pink creation..(this isnt the cup cake I have) catch up later..the SN card is "out of the box" did you see???

    smles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x