Friday 13 August 2010

Not so little fairy...

One of the five little fairies by Mo Manning on Digital Pencil Too. Fabulous images to colour. I used some of my favourite shades of aqua and green and a DP from Blonde Moments called Buurd Minasie Moo.. I coloured the image with copics and added some glitter.. then finished it off with some wired ribbon from my local haberdashers, and then a couple of Prima Forever Flowers that started life cream but ended up coloured with the copics! Hope you like. Now if only I could find a challenge that this card would fit the theme of! hehe
Christine x

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card christine, the image is fab and i love the blue colours and sparkle.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! The fairy is so lively! The colours are beautiful. I love those soft blues and greens! The glitter is just right, too, not too much and not too little, it really enhances the card.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the fairy is fabulous in these pretty colours...I love this fairy card Christine
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Christine I nearly missed this gorgeous fairy creation..me heads in a tin of paint latley..LOL..soooo pretty fab colouring love it.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on Mo's site and I have not made them mine yet...but it's coming! So sweet and your coloring is amazing! Good job sister! Love your color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x