Thursday, 27 August 2026

Pink and Main Flower Seed Packet Die Set


Hi Lovelies..

For my card today, I've used a gorgeous die set from Pink and Main called Flower Seed Packet dies...  it has so many different dies in it - I haven't used them all this time, but watch this space for more!

I coloured the flowers (in pink of course!0, then adhered them to a scalloped oval.  I added that to a rectangle of dottie cardstock, then onto gold mirri card.  I used the corner dies and a Thanks sentiment die - also cutting them from gold.


Card Info:
Image - Pink and Main Flower Seed Packet Die Set
Sentiment - Thanks
Scalloped Oval Die - Spellbinders
Dottie Card
Gold Mirri Card

I was really happy how this turned out.... I mean, what's not to love with pink and gold - ooh and a little stickles in the centre of the flowers!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x