Wednesday, 5 August 2026

MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame


Hi Lovelies...

I dug out some older dies to make my card today...  I used an MFT Happy Birthday Circle, plus some flowers from Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms.  I decided to create it differently than I've done before, and put them inside a diecut 'frame'... using a Craft Addiction UK Stitch Craft Fusion Frames die - which was just the perfect size!

I did all the die cutting and colouring, then decided to use a deep pink background.  I adhered the square frame onto the pink with thin foam tape, then added the circle of words.  Lastly I added the flowers, and some glitter.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Happy Birthday Circle, Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
Craft Addiction UK Stitch Craft Fusion Frames Square
Colouring - Copics
Stickles

Hope you like my make today...

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x