Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Waffle Flower Balloon Cluster


Hi Lovelies...

For my card today, I've used this gorgeous set from Waffle Flower called Balloon Cluster - it includes a die set and a stencil.  I decided to cut the balloons first, then stencil as I found this worked best for me.  

For my first card, I wanted to use pastel colours from my Distress Oxides..  I think I managed that!  I just used blending brushes, keeping the side away from the light slightly darker.  After the colouring, I popped the second stencil that has the light reflection patch in place, and used sparkly embossing paste through it.  Then I used an embossing tool to shape the balloons, before adhering them to my panel with foam pads.  Lastly, I added a sentiment which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder


Card Info:
Waffle Flower Balloon Cluster
Distress Oxides -
Shaded Lilac/Dusty Concord,
Spun Sugar/Kitsch Flamingo/Picked Raspberry,
Saltwater Taffy/Rusty Hinge,
Cracked Pistachio/Forest Moss,
Broken China/Twisted Citron,
Sentiment - Gina K Fancy Phrases



My second card is very similar, I just wanted to use more bold colours on the red background.  I'm sorry, but I didn't note the Distress Oxide colours!


Hope you like my balloon makes today as much as I enjoyed making them!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x