Pages

Monday, 24 August 2026

Gina K Designs Delicate Flowers 1


Hi Lovelies...

I decided to make another card with the Gina K Designs Delicate Flowers stamp set, seeing as I'd coloured and fussy cut more than the one I used last week.  

This time, I decided to use an embossed background to sit the flowers on, with a sentiment cut from rose gold card, adding a tiny heart too.  I matted and layered the embossed panel onto rose gold card, then onto pink.


Card Info:
Image - Gina K Designs Delicate Flowers
Sentiment - Memory Box Posh Script Happy Birthday die
Tiny Heart Die
Embossing Folder Altenew Mod Squares 3D folder
Colouring - Copics
R81/83 G21/24/43
Rose Gold Cardstock

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x